TACTICAL-1 SECURITY OFFICER GUIDELINES:
To be considered for employment with Tactical-1, Security Officers must meet our MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS as listed below:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY OFFICERS (SOs) AND SPECIAL POLICE OFFICERS (SPOs)
- Applicant for Security Officer must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements. (Special Police Officers at least 21 years of age)
- High school diploma / GED or at least 10 years of verifiable work experience Ability to provide proof of ability to work in the United States
- Ability to read, write and speak English and communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- At least one verifiable employer
- Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- No felony convictions or criminal history that would impact ability to perform the duties of the position or that would pose an unreasonable risk to Tactical-1’s employees, client or general public.
- Pre-employment drug screen results must yield negative results.
- Ability to provide quality customer service daily as well as handle crisis situations efficiently and effectively at a client site.
Tactical-1 Pre-qualifications Standards:
Initial interviews prequalification standards are conducted by Tactical-1’s management staff who evaluate applicants for dependability, character and professional appearance. Selected applicants that progress to the next stage once completing the prequalification are subjected to in-depth interviews conducted by upper management.Thorough screening and interview processes ensure to attract only the top applicants will be chosen to become a Tactical-1 employee.
Criminal Background Check
We conduct a statewide criminal history check to uncover convictions, or arrests not discovered in earlier investigations.
Character Reference Check
A minimum of three personal references are contacted via telephone to help identify the applicant’s moral character.
All former employers (within the past 10 years) are contacted and surveyed in regards to the applicant’s work ethic.
Must have valid a driver’s license.
Fingerprints are recorded and sent to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the appropriate state police investigation center(s) for complete background checks.
Tactical-1 administers a full panel drug test to all applicants. In addition to pre-employment drug testing, all employees are subject to subsequent drug testing. Tactical-1 maintains a drug-free work environment.
Candidates for employment provide us with personal information which allows us to perform a comprehensive evaluation. All applicants are required to provide the following:
- 5 years of residential history
- Complete education history beginning with high school transcripts
- Complete employment history from age 18
- Three personal references